Embark on a journey of refreshment with our Skinny Iced Tea Cocktail—a tantalizing blend of green tea, hibiscus, and a splash of vodka, all elegantly combined to create a light and invigorating beverage.
This delightful concoction is not only a feast for the taste buds but also a guilt-free indulgence, as we’ve carefully crafted a skinny version without compromising on flavor.
With the subtle sweetness of honey, a hint of citrusy brightness, and the crispness of chilled tea, this cocktail is the perfect companion for sunny afternoons or festive gatherings.
So, let’s dive into the world of flavor and wellness, raising a glass to the perfect harmony of tea and spirits in this Skinny Iced Tea Cocktail!
Here’s a recipe for a refreshing and light iced tea skinny cocktail:
Skinny Iced Tea Cocktail:
- 2 cups brewed green tea, chilled
- 1 cup brewed hibiscus tea, chilled
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave syrup (adjust to taste)
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (adjust to taste)
- 1-2 ounces vodka (adjust to personal preference)
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices and mint leaves for garnish
Brew the Tea:
- Brew green tea and hibiscus tea separately according to the package instructions. Let them steep and cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until cold.
- In a large pitcher, combine the chilled green tea and hibiscus tea.
- Add honey or agave syrup to the tea, adjusting the sweetness to your liking. Stir well to dissolve.
Add Citrus Flair:
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice into the pitcher. Start with one tablespoon and adjust based on your preference for tartness.
The Boozy Touch
- Pour in the vodka, adjusting the amount to suit your desired strength. Stir the mixture well to combine.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes and pour the skinny iced tea cocktail over the ice.
- Garnish each glass with a slice of lemon and a few fresh mint leaves for a burst of freshness.
- Stir before sipping to mix the flavors, and enjoy your light and refreshing skinny iced tea cocktail!
Feel free to customize the recipe by experimenting with different tea varieties, adjusting sweetness and tartness levels, or even trying different herbs for garnish. Cheers!
Itsnevernotteatime.com cannot and does not contain medical/health advice. The medical/health information is provided for general and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice.