Introduction: Indulge your senses with a revitalizing cup of Hibiscus Tea infused with the invigorating flavors of mint and a hint of warm cinnamon. This delightful beverage not only offers a burst of vibrant color but also a refreshing and aromatic experience. Perfect for any time of the day, this Hibiscus Tea with Mint and Cinnamon is a delightful blend that will elevate your tea-drinking routine.
- 2 cups dried hibiscus flowers
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, loosely packed
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tablespoons honey or sweetener of choice (optional)
- Ice cubes (optional, for serving)
- Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
- Boil the Water: Begin by bringing 4 cups of water to a boil in a medium-sized saucepan.
- Pop in the Flowers: Add the dried flowers in the hot water. Let them steep for about 10 minutes.
- Infuse with Mint and Cinnamon: While the hibiscus flowers are steeping, add the fresh mint leaves and cinnamon stick to the saucepan. Let the mixture continue to steep for an additional 5-7 minutes, allowing the mint and cinnamon to infuse their flavors into the tea.
- Strain the Mixture: After the steeping process, use a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth to strain the tea into a large heatproof bowl or pitcher. Discard the hibiscus flowers, mint leaves, and cinnamon stick.
- Sweeten to Taste: If desired, add honey or your preferred sweetener to the strained tea. Stir well until the sweetener is completely dissolved. Adjust the sweetness according to your taste preferences.
- Chill and Serve: Allow the tea to cool to room temperature before refrigerating it for at least 2 hours. For a quicker chill, you can also add ice cubes directly to the tea.
- Garnish and Enjoy: Serve the Hibiscus Tea with Mint and Cinnamon over ice cubes, garnish with fresh mint sprigs, and savor the delightful blend of floral, minty, and slightly spicy notes in each sip.
Whether enjoyed as a soothing hot beverage or a refreshing iced tea, this Hibiscus Tea with Mint and Cinnamon is a versatile and flavorful treat that will leave you craving more.
Itsnevernotteatime.com cannot and does not contain medical/health advice. The medical/health information is provided for general and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice.