Iced teas are the best option for scorching days.
Refreshing, aromatic, and abundant in nutrients, iced tea is perfect for hydrating your body and keeping optimal immune system work.
Herbal iced teas have health benefits and promote well-nourished skin and flawless metabolism.
Iced teas are also an incredibly healthy option for kids’ tea parties, as they are more attractive and provide a plethora of flavors and aromas that soothe and hydrate young organisms.
While some people detest tea and only see it as a flu remedy, iced teas have a broader consuming audience as they are a healthy replacement for sodas during the summertime.
Tummy Soothing Turmeric-Ginger Tea with Lemon
Besides the refreshing role of iced tea, this beverage is also packed with medicinal properties that can improve gut work.
This tea is a powerhouse of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and antiviral properties that promote excellent overall health in humans, especially aiding stomach issues.
Anything from bad digestion, heartburn, and menstrual cramps to stomach discomfort and stomach viruses can be easily soothed with this miraculous sunny-gold colored iced tea.
When you add lemon to the turmeric-ginger mix, you get a potent vitamin bomb that will break down and flush free radicals out of your system.
Consuming herbal iced teas during times of hazardous viruses and bacteria can significantly increase your defense system and protect you from unwanted infections.
The information presented on this site is provided for information purposes only. It is not meant to substitute for medical advice or diagnosis provided by your physician or other medical professionals. Do not use this information to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or health condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your physician or healthcare provider.
How To Prepare Our Tummy Soothing Ginger-Turmeric Iced Tea?
There’s nothing better than brewing your own tea, especially when making iced tea.
Here we’re sharing our superb ginger-turmeric iced tea recipe that anyone can try at home.
- Ice cubes
- 4 lemon slices
- 4 cucumber vertical slices
- 20 fresh mint leaves
- 20 fresh oregano leaves
- 3 slices of fresh ginger root
- 2 cups of hot water
- A scoop of the ginger-turmeric blend for tea by Hummingbird teahouse
- Add 3 lemon slices, 3 cucumber slices, 20 fresh mint leaves, 20 fresh oregano leaves, and 3 slices of fresh ginger in a tea kettle.
- Add a scoop of ginger-turmeric tea blend to a tea infuser and place in the tea kettle.
- Pour the boiled water over all the ingredients and let it steep for two minutes.
- Fill a large glass with ice.
- Pour the infusion over the ice.
- Add lemon and cucumber slices (one of each) to the glass.
- Decorate with a few fresh mint leaves on top of the ice.
Have in mind that you can also make this tea without mint and oregano.
But if you’re a herbal tea enthusiast who enjoys a rich flavor tea with even more tummy soothing then add these herbs to the infusion.