Extreme heat dehydrates our bodies. Drinking sodas and other sugary beverages make it worse and we feel even thirstier.
Water is not always enough to keep us hydrated so having organic iced teas is an excellent option to try this summer.
In fact, adding iced teas to the everyday routine is the best you can do for your health and boost your immune system.
True teas such as Sencha Green tea are packed with antioxidants and minerals necessary for our body’s functioning.
Adding ice and fruits to the mix makes an extraordinary and refreshing iced tea that will cool down the body from within.
Sencha is a type of Green tea with bright yellowish color and multiple health benefits, including
- Lowering cholesterol levels
- Lowering blood sugar levels
- Aiding weight loss
- Boosting the immune system
- Stimulating brain work
The information presented on this site is provided for information purposes only. It is not meant to substitute for medical advice or diagnosis provided by your physician or other medical professionals. Do not use this information to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or health condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your physician or healthcare provider.
Sparkling Sencha Green Tea Recipe
- A few slices of peeled kiwi
- A splash of sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- 2-3 fresh mint leaves for decoration
- A lemon slice
- A cup of freshly brewed Sencha Green tea
- Add kiwi slices in a tall glass, add the sparkling water, and cover up with ice.
- Pour the Sencha Green tea over and add more ice cubes to fill up the glass.
- On top of the ice, add a few mint leaves and a lemon slice for decoration and aroma.
- To prepare a Sencha Green tea, use a teaspoon of loose leaf Sencha tea, brew it for two minutes and strain it.
- Make this recipe more fun and add a splash of wildberry hibiscus tea to it for extra flavor and reddish color.
This invigorating iced tea is a perfect mixture of the herbal, grassy flavor of Sencha and the citric sweetness of kiwi. The sparkles add a refreshing boost to this iced tea while your body gets proper hydration.